You make me happier than I ever thought I could be, and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.
– Chandler (Friends)
One of my favourite things about being a portrait photographer is being able to witness and document some of the most significant times in my clients lives. A lot of my clients come to me when they are engaged and that is when our friendship begins. It is so amazing to be able to be able to watch as my clients lives change and grow over the years. I absolutely love it when clients come back year after year as their lives evolve.
The couple in today’s blog post is getting married in exactly 7 days. June 29, 2018 will be one of the most beautiful days that I will be part of! This couple is extra special because the Bride-to-Be is basically my sister. Her sister is married to my brother … my sister-in-law is her sister … her brother-in-law is my brother … hope that makes sense? Basically, we’re pretty much family.
I had the privilege of photographing Courtney & Cody’s engagement session while in Jamaica over the winter. Their engagement session incorporated all of my favourite engagement session things:
- Jamaica (K, Seriously though, Jamaica is amazing)
- Beautiful Beach (Again, Jamaica is amazing)
- Stunning Sunset (Pastel skies are my favourite)
- Loving Couple (Their love for each other is so obvious – love it!)
- Flowy Outfit on Bride-to-Be (+ a little bit of wind)
- Jamaica (One of the most beautiful places in the world)
- Stunning Ring (Custom designed by the Groom-to-Be himself)
- No Shoes (…I wasn’t wearing any either)
- Sun-Kissed Skin (We were in Jamaica so obviously they had awesome tans!)
- Jamaica (So amazing I had to put it more than once)
Here are some (probably too many) of my favourites from their engagement session at sunset in Jamaica!
Keep a look out for their upcoming wedding photos! Sneak peeks will be coming after June 29th!
Make sure you Like our Facebook page to ensure you don’t miss out on seeing them!
Have a great day!